Google Map is a component with the help of Google Map Maps created and can be output in posts.
The basis is the current Google Map API V3, there is no API key required.
The most important new features and changes in the version 3.3.x and 4.1
- Central control button for display of views in the frontend
- Mobile Device Detection and adjustment of control button for PC, Tablet and Smart Phone
- display Weather
- Small Overview Map
- Street View maps as start-up screen
- Integration by Panoramio
- Complete integration of the new maps in the articles as a link, the cards will be issued which automatically scales in a Lightbox window. In addition, a subtitle will be given.
- Marker selection using a tree view with preview
- Markers now with shadow view
- Open marker info window when maps start
- Mouseover text display at the markers
- maps language can manually or automatically to the page language to be adapted
- Own language sets for the language maps can be created
- Eliminated Several small bugs
- Improved layout for the backend